Senior Director- Medicare Product Strategy & Innovation
- Position ID #: FED011121VIR
- Location: Various Cities
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Salary Range: Very Competitive
- Required Experience: Ten Years
- Commission Range: Bonus
- Other: Expenses, Benefits
- Required Travel: Occasional
- Relocation: Yes
Industry leader in Managed Care Health/Employee Benefits in the Medicare/Medicaid space has an opening for a highly-motivated and creative Senior Director of Product Strategy and Innovation responsible for developing and driving the enterprise-wide Medicare STARs rating. This is an outstanding opportunity to succeed by utilizing your client-serving, industry knowledge, relationship-building and business development abilities.
The Senior Director will develop and influence the account strategy to support growth targets within company.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Defines the strategy and works directly with internal and external entities to influence and provide guidance and direction on the strategy, design, and implementation of products or processes (e.g., improving STARS performance).
• Serves as the subject matter expert and primary Product Development contact across the enterprise and for all Regional Medicare and Medicaid Plans.
• Creates product strategies and develops proposals in partnership with the Regional Market Innovation Directors.
• Utilizes partnerships with Product Development Support team, industry connections and/or external partners to identify best practices and develop cutting edge strategies.
• Develops a 3-to-5-year product strategy/ plan for specific business products and/or processes (STARS performance).
The position, which can be based in any of thirty selected cities in the US, offers a competitive base salary (depending on experience and success), and includes a generous bonus and participation in the stock-sharing program. Expenses and benefits are also included.
Relocation assistance for the ideal candidate will be offered.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of ten (10) years of successful Product/Program Development experience (documented) in the Medicare/Medicaid Managed Markets, with an intimate knowledge of the STARS rating program..
Demonstrated results in the following areas required: Product Development, Innovation, Market Strategy, Market Research, Stars metric improvement or Risk Management.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required. (MBA preferred).
Please forward resumes, as an attachment, in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org