Vice President, Sales - Health Plans
- Position ID #: HCITVPS040421VIR
- Location: Various Cities
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Salary Range: $150,000 - $185,000
- Required Experience: 7 - 10 Years
- Commission Range: $100,000 - Uncapped
- Other: Expenses, Benefits, Equity
- Required Travel: 25% - 50% (or as needed)
- Relocation: N/A
Rapidly Growing Player in the Information Technology (SaaS) Services space seeks a Vice President of Sales - Individual Contributor (VP) to create, manage, and execute strategic sales plans and initiatives aimed at Remote Patient Monitoring of patients suffering from multiple chronic disease states. This position is also responsible for enhancing current capabilities and driving new product lines.
The VP will lead revenue generation and business development efforts in the health plan vertical with focus on cultivating key executive relationships and cultivating new business in a region along with larger named accounts. The Vice President of Sales will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
The ideal VP will have profound experience in selling technology-enabled and/or clinical systems to health insurance plans. This experience will be furthered by the candidate’s relationships with key decision makers responsible for making these purchasing decisions.
Some of the position’s expected functions include:
- Develop and lead revenue generation and business-development strategy
- Leverage your current relationships with payer executives to expand current and create new sales opportunities
- Cultivate and build new relationships with payer executives and stakeholders to create new sales opportunities
- Measure and analyze current revenue streams, offerings, and relationships to optimize our business growth and revenue strategy
- Identify new, innovative ways to grow business partnerships
- Be a lead individual contributor on revenue generation
Because the position can be filled via a “virtual” office, the client seeks individuals who live in/near a city with access to a major airport.
The compensation plan includes a salary, ranging from $150,000- $185,000 (d/o/e), plus commissions, expenses, benefits, and significant equity.
The ideal candidate for this position has at least seven to ten (7-10) years of documented New Business/Sales success, (with STRONG preference for the I/T segment).
A Bachelor's Degree is required. MBA is a major plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Documented sales success in business development of complex products/services.
The entrepreneurial culture of this company demands that the candidate has a strong work ethic, can work independently, and can make decisions autonomously.
- Ability to work collaboratively (internally) with employees across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell products and services.
- Ability to travel (approximately 50% depending on location)
Qualified candidates should send their resumes in MS Word format to: email@example.com