Surgical Territory Manager
- Position ID #: HPO012219Various
- Location: Various Metro Areas
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $55,000
- Required Experience: 3-5 Years (Minimum)
- Commission Range: $70,000 (uncapped)
- Other: Car Allowance, Expenses, Benefits
- Required Travel: 10% - 30 %
- Relocation: N/A
An aggressively-growing manufacturer of surgical disposables and devices (including capital equipment and biologicals) seeks several Surgical Territory Managers to expand the sales team and grow the current base of business, selling in multiple territories.
The Surgical Sales Specialist will primarily target hospital operating rooms, ambulatory surgery centers, and wound care clinics, based in the following metropolitan areas:
NYC Metro; Detroit/Cleveland/Toledo; Dallas: Atlanta; Raleigh/Charlotte; Memphis; Phoenix/Las Vegas; Minneapolis/Des Moines; Houston; New Orleans; Oklahoma City; Houston; Indianapolis
Overnight travel is expected to be about 10% - 25%, depending on location of hired candidate.
Some of the principal duties of the Surgical Territory Manager include:
· Will be trained to understand and demonstrate the proper use of our products to clinicians in the operating room environment.
· Will be responsible for developing and maintaining long term relationships with key stakeholders to include physicians, surgical staff and hospital administration.
· Will handle customer questions and overcome objections in a way that is consistent with our product indications.
· Will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that drives growth.
· Will lead the customer within the healthcare compliance guidelines through concise, professional, and ethical actions at all times.
The position pays a base salary ranging from $50,000 - $55,000. An uncapped commission plan), monthly car allowance, expenses, and benefits are also included.
Targeted first-year total income is $120,000.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's Degree, a minimum of three – five (3-5) years of documented sales success in the surgical (OR) arena in the hospital setting. The hired candidate will develop, or preferably have established strong relationships with the administrators, KOLs, and surgeons working in the hospitals there.
Disposable device experience is preferred, but not required. The ability to relate effectively to both surgeons, nursing and administrative personnel is essential.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to leverage relationships with key surgeons into a sales position with a rapidly-growing company producing cutting-edge products. This position requires one to be both a good team player AND an independent hunter/closer.
Documented sales success must be apparent on your resume, and confirmed by official verification via a “brag book”/portfolio!
Proficient with MS office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Salesforce.com
Additional requirements are:
· The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or some weekends) is required.
· A valid US driver's license with a clean driving record is required.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
· Documented successful sales performance.
· A self-starter mentality with strong time management and planning skills.
· Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience will be considered..
Please forward resume, as attachment in MS Word- format only, to: firstname.lastname@example.org