Surgical Business Managers
- Position ID #: HPOSBM22221REG
- Location: Northeast / So. California
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Salary Range: $125,000 - $150,000
- Required Experience: 8 - 10 Years
- Commission Range: $100,000 - Uncapped
- Other: Car Allowance, Expenses, Benefits, 401k
- Required Travel: 25% - 50% (or as needed)
- Relocation: N/A
A “startup division” of an established surgical device manufacturer seeks TWO (2) Surgical Business Managers (SBM) to sell, as well as hire, train, develop, lead, and manage the sales efforts of multiple Account Sales Managers in the Eastern and Western regions of the US.
The SBM will primarily target Hospital operating rooms and ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) in his/her respective Region. The hired candidate can live in any of the following cities:
WESTERN REGION: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Orange County, or San Diego.
EASTERN REGION: New York City, Boston. Hartford, Philadelphia, or Baltimore/Washington DC.
Overnight travel is expected to be approximately 50%.
Some of the principal duties of the Surgical Business Manager include:
• Be a “Player/Coach” by initially leveraging surgeons/OR personnel’s already-established relationships and selling unique surgical instruments (Minimally Invasive Surgery- MIS).
• Managing team to achieve specific revenue goals by strategic account selling (focusing on newly launched and established product lines)
• Recruit, train, and lead a sales team within assigned region
• Develop and implement sales activities to achieve and exceed organizational goals
• Assist Account Sales Managers in negotiating key accounts
• Partner with Area Sales Managers in closing deals, sales presentations, and organizing territories
• Provide sales team with new product information or new information on existing products
• Responsible for achievement of sales forecasts and meeting operational budgets
The position pays a base salary ranging from $125,000 - $150,000, depending on experience. Commissions (uncapped), monthly car allowance, expenses, and benefits are also included.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's Degree, a minimum of eight (8) years of documented sales success in the surgical (OR) arena in either the Hospital or Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) setting, and a minimum of two (2) years of sales management experience in a Hospital Operating Room or Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Documented sales/sales management success must be apparent on your resume!
Proficiency with MS office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook, and Salesforce.com is desirable.
Please forward resume, as an attachment, in MS Word- format only to: email@example.com