Director of Business Development/ Partnerships - PBM
- Position ID #: PBM020218NYC
- Location: New York, NY
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred)
- Salary Range: $130,000 - $150,000
- Required Experience: 5 - 10 years
- Commission Range: Bonus (15% - 20%)
- Other: Stock Options, Benefits
- Required Travel: Occasional
- Relocation: Yes
One of the Industry’s Leading Players in the Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) consulting space is looking for a Director of Business Development/ Partnerships, experienced in the development, launching, and management of new channel partners.
As the Director, you will lead the strategic analysis of the market landscape (and relevant players and competitors) that would drive the development of healthy channel partner programs
You will drive executions that meet new partners’ needs and optimize company strengths and resources. You will collaborate with key external business partners, as well as with internal creative and development teams and business units.
This is an opportunity to utilize your experience with project management to ensure timely, factual, and quality implementation strategies and deliverables.
The position is based in New York City. Relocation assistance is available for the compelling candidate.
The compensation plan includes a salary, ranging from $130,000 - $150,000. An annual bonus is earnable, based upon performance, as well as equity in the company’s stock plan.
Benefits and expenses are also included.
Some of the requisite qualifications include, but are not limited to:
* Previous experience in the PBM/Rx benefits industry is a must for this position.
* 5 - 10 years of experience in business development or similar strategy role (consulting, private equity, investment bank).
* Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree required, preferably in Economics or Business. MBA a plus.
* Strong project management skills and a can-do attitude
* Strategic thinker
* Strong communicator, attentive listener, and compelling explainer
* Good team member but ability to work autonomously to get things done
Qualified candidates should send their resumes in MS Word format to: