Senior Sales Rep - PBM Technology
- Position ID #: PBM041318VIR
- Location: Virtual
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Salary Range: $100,000 - $120,000
- Required Experience: 5 - 10 Years
- Commission Range: $45,000 - $150,000 (uncapped)
- Other: Expenses, Benefits
- Required Travel: 50%
- Relocation: N/A
Rapidly Growing Player in the Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) Technology Services marketplace seeks Senior Sales Representative to manage, direct and execute sales plans and initiatives. This position is responsible for the area’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals, as well as the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization.
The clients involved include Employer Groups (public-sector/government and private-sector), Labor & Union (Health/Welfare Funds), Health Plans, and Workers Comp accounts, ranging in size from 1,000 – 5,000,000 lives.
The compensation plan includes a salary, ranging from $100,000- $120,000, plus incentives (commissions) that can bring the total income potential into the $300,000’s. Expenses and benefits are also included.
This position will be filled via a “virtual (home) office”, and therefore, is open to candidates who live in any major metropolitan area.
The ideal candidate for this position has at least five - ten (5-10) years documented sales success in the Managed Care Industry, (with STRONG preference for the PBM market). Established relationships (not simply contacts) with Brokers and Consultants are critical to accelerating sales success
A Bachelor's Degree (Business Administration or Finance) is required. MBA is a major plus.
Other required skills include:
The entrepreneurial culture of this company demands that the candidate has a strong work ethic, who can work independently and can make decisions autonomously.
- Excellent communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills.
- Consultative sales and negotiation skills.
- Documented sales success in selling "conceptually" and "tactically"
- Possess a “hunter” attitude for strategic sales, adept at all phases of selling cycle, from lead creation, proposal preparation, negotiation to deal closure.
- Ability to add value to the relationship by distilling, summarizing, interpreting and communicating information to facilitate its usefulness.
- Very strong planning and organization skills, able to prioritize and adapt.
- Ability to be self-starting and self-directing; comfortable to work independently and possible remotely.
- Competent with systems (CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes in MS Word format to: email@example.com