- Position ID #: PBM101220MKE
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Salary Range: Competitive
- Required Experience: Five Years
- Commission Range: N/A
- Other: Bonus - Benefits
- Required Travel: Occasional
- Relocation: N/A
Rapidly Growing Player in the Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) Technology Services marketplace seeks Account Coordinator to manage the overall service and operational relationship of assigned accounts. This position cover all aspects of product and service delivery including RFP/procurement projects, auditing, market-check analysis.
The clients involved include Employer Groups (public-sector/government and private-sector), Labor & Union (Health/Welfare Funds), and Health Plans ranging in size from 1,000 – 5,000,000 lives.
The compensation plan includes a competitive salary, plus bonus and benefits.
The position is based in the Company’s Corporate Offices, located in Milwaukee, WI.
Some of the expected job functions include:
- Assist with “in-house reports” including the evaluation of client utilization, trends and key findings within the pharmacy claim data
- Manage the internal RFP/procurement and market-check process for assigned accounts.
- Support contract reviews and PBM contract negotiations
- Manage the internal audit process for assigned accounts.
The ideal candidate for this position has at least five (5) years of documented Account Management success in the Managed Care Industry, (with STRONG preference for the PBM market). Significant experience in client interfacing with Brokers and Consultants is critical to achieving retention/growth success
A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Healthcare related field and/or relevant Pharmacy Benefit consulting or PBM experience.
Other required skills include:
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment with minimal oversight and lots of responsibility;
- Experience developing and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships with clients and internal partners to provide solutions to complex pharmacy benefit decisions;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to facilitate effective conversations both internally, and externally with clients;
- Possesses a strong work ethic and takes ownership of client goals and objectives;
- Takes initiative and is self-directed;
The entrepreneurial culture of this company demands that the candidate has a strong work ethic, who can work independently and collaboratively, as necessary.
- Strong teamwork skills and has the ability to encourage cooperation among team members;
- Competent with systems (CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes in MS Word format to: email@example.com