Senior Sales Representative - Fortune 500
- Position ID #: PBM101518Direct
- Location: New York City
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Salary Range: $125,000 - $150,000
- Required Experience: 7 - 10 Years
- Commission Range: $50,000 - $150,000 (uncapped)
- Other: Expenses, Benefits
- Required Travel: 50%
- Relocation: N/A
Rapidly Growing Player in the Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) Technology Services marketplace seeks Senior Sales Representative to manage, direct and execute sales plans and initiatives. This position is responsible for the area’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals, as well as the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization.
The clients involved include Employer Groups and Labor & Union (Health/Welfare Funds) organizations ranging in size from 1,000 – 5,000,000 lives.
The compensation plan includes a salary, ranging from $125,000- $150,000, plus incentives (commissions) that can bring the total income potential well into the high $300,000’s. Expenses and benefits are also included.
This position will be filled via a “virtual (home) office”, and therefore, is open to candidates who live in any major metropolitan area
The ideal candidate for this position has at least seven to ten (7-10) years documented sales success in ANY product or service directed towards the Fortune 500 marketplace. Documented success of selling into the C-suites (CEO/COO/CFO) of these large employers is required. Established relationships (not simply contacts) with aforementioned decision-makers are critical to accelerating sales success, and should be authenticated at time of application.
A Bachelor's Degree (Business Administration or Finance) is required. MBA is a major plus.
Other required skills include:
The entrepreneurial culture of this company demands that the candidate has a strong work ethic, can work independently, and can make decisions autonomously.
- Excellent communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills.
- Consultative sales and negotiation skills.
- Possess a “hunter” attitude for strategic sales, adept at all phases of selling cycle, from lead creation, proposal preparation, negotiation to deal closure.
- Ability to add value to the relationship by distilling, summarizing, interpreting and communicating information to facilitate its usefulness.
- Very strong planning and organization skills, able to prioritize and adapt.
- Ability to be self-starting and self-directing; comfortable to work independently and possible remotely.
- Competent with systems (CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes in MS Word format to: email@example.com