One of the US’s Leading Players in the Group Health Benefits space is seeking a Vice President PBM Strategy Enterprises experienced in Pharmacy Benefits Initiatives, including long-term planning and budgeting.
As the Vice President, you will provide financial leadership, decision support and strategic consultation to PBM management team
· Develops financial controls, interfaces and processes to ensure fiscal integrity.
· Oversees business unit projects involving significant monetary investment.
· Develops and executes upon a model office to test adjudication of claims.
· Designs and executes all PBM management processes.
· Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
The position is preferably based in the New York City area, but there is flexibility to permit the ideal candidate to perform the position’s functions from an Atlanta-based office (assuming the hired candidate’s willingness to accept additional travel).
Relocation assistance is available.
The compensation plan includes a competitive salary, annual bonus and generous stock options. Benefits are also included.
The ideal candidate for this position has at least seven (7) to ten (10) years’ experience with a Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM) in significant large-scale project management, strategic planning and/or consulting.
Excellent leadership, financial, and analytical skills are required.
A Bachelor's Degree is required. MBA preferred.
Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to interface with and communicate effectively with all levels of leadership and stakeholders.
Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes in MS Word format to: mail @phoenixhealthsearch.com