Vice President, Sales- Critical Care I/T
- Position ID #: SVPCCIT070920VAR
- Location: Northeast/Midwest US
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Salary Range: $140,000 - $150,000
- Required Experience: 10 - 15 Years Sales/Management
- Commission Range: 50% of Base Salary
- Other: Expenses
- Required Travel: 25%, (or as needed)
- Relocation: N/A
A “leading-edge” provider of an Artificial Intelligence analytics engine (used in ICU’s to predict patient conditions), seeks a Vice President of Sales (VP) to simultaneously sell AND create/manage/expand existing sales team, and to grow the current base of business, selling in multiple territories.
The Company’s initial strategy will primarily target hospital critical care units based in the following metropolitan areas:
New York ; Boston ; Philadelphia/Baltimore-DC ; Raleigh ; Chicago ; Atlanta
Compelling candidates who reside outside the Northeast or Midwest regions are also encouraged to apply.
Overnight travel is expected to be about 20% - 50%, depending on location of hired candidate.
This position is going to be both a Managerial (i.e., oversee sales staff) AND an Individual Contributor one, simultaneously.
Some of the principal duties of the Vice President of Sales include:
· Demonstrate, sell, and train clinicians and administrators in the critical care environments.
· Develop and maintain long term relationships with key stakeholders that include Physicians (especially Intensivists), Critical Care staff and hospital administration.
· Will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that drives growth.
· Will lead the customer within the healthcare compliance guidelines through concise, professional, and ethical actions at all times.
The position’s initial status will be as an Independent Contractor (1099), and will have a base salary of $145,000, and the incentive plan can add an additional 50% of base salary in commissions.
The position will evolve to a FTE status in early 2021, at which time benefits will be made available.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's Degree, a minimum of ten– fifteen (10-15) years of documented sales success in the hospital Critical Care setting.
The VP should have experience selling devices/services that include a technical (I/T) application.
The hired candidate will develop, or preferably have established strong relationships with the territory’s administrators, KOLs, and physicians.
Capital equipment experience is preferred, but not required. The ability to relate effectively with clinicians and administrative personnel is essential.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to leverage relationships with key hospital personnel into a sales position with a rapidly-growing company developing cutting-edge products. This position requires one to be both a good team player AND an independent hunter/closer.
Documented sales success must be apparent on your resume, and confirmed by official verification via a “brag book”/portfolio!
Proficient with MS office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Salesforce.com
Additional requirements are:
· The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or some weekends) is required.
· A valid US driver's license with a clean driving record is required.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
· Documented successful sales performance.
· A self-starter mentality with strong time management and planning skills.
· Strong leadership skills
Please forward resumes as attachment in MS Word- format only to: email@example.com