Regional Sales Manager - Surgical
- Position ID #: RSM040519WEST
- Location: California
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Salary Range: $125,000 - $180,000
- Required Experience: 8 Years Surgical Sales/ 2 Years Sales Management
- Commission Range: Bonus
- Other: Cal Allowance, Expenses, Benefits, Equity
- Required Travel: 50%
- Relocation: N/A
A “startup” manufacturer of surgical devices (disposable instruments) seeks a Surgical Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to sell as well as hire, train, develop, lead, and manage the sales efforts of multiple Area Sales Manager and Clinical Specialists in the Western US.
The RSM will primarily target hospital operating rooms and ambulatory surgery centers in the Western Region. The hired candidate can live in any of the following cities: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Orange County, or San Diego. Overnight travel is expected to be approximately 50%.
Some of the principal duties of the Regional Sales Manager include:
• Be a “Player/Coach” by initially leveraging surgeons’/OR personnel’s already-established relationships and selling unique surgical instruments.
• Managing team to achieve specific revenue goals by strategic account selling (focusing on newly launched and established product lines)
• Recruit, train, and lead a sales team within assigned region
• Develop and implement sales activities to achieve and exceed organizational goals
• Assist Area Sales Managers/Clinical Applications Manager in negotiating key accounts
• Partner with Area Sales Managers/Clinical Sales Manager in closing deals, sales presentations, and organizing territories
• Provide sales team with new product information or new information on existing products
• Responsible for achievement of sales forecasts and meeting operational budgets
The position pays a base salary ranging from $125,000 - $180,000, depending on experience. Bonus potential, monthly car allowance, expenses, and benefits are also included. The issuance of company stock shares will also be a part of the comp plan, allowing the successful hire to <span 13px;"="">be not merely an employee, but an owner.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's Degree, a minimum of eight (8) years of documented sales success in the surgical (OR) arena in either the hospital or Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) setting and a minimum of two (2) years of sales management experience in a surgical setting or wound care center.
Documented sales/sales management success must be apparent on your resume!
Proficiency with MS office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook, and Salesforce.com is desirable.
Please forward resume, as an attachment, in MS Word- format only to: email@example.com